Saturday, April 9, 2011

Young Idols

I don'y know about you but a big part of being an anime geek is the music and for me that means idols! Many can see idols as celebraties either singers, dancers or voice actors but and idol is really anyone you can look up to and admire. To otaku this is usually someone who is very moe (moe eh) or cute. I am part of an idol group and try to bring a smile to my friands and fans faces with a simple message, "Follow your dreams! No matter how hard life can be, you can truly do whatever you wish." I do this by following my dreams of singin and dancing. I may suck at it but my fans know that I put my heart and soul into it and to them that is all that matters. Ever since I started doing the whole idol thing there was this one little girls videos I have been watching.
Her youtube name is 3u10 and she goes by cuca くか. She is an 8 year old girl who dances and sings to popular idol songs. In a sense she is a huge idol to me. She is so young and so cute.
Here is one of her first videos
This video was uploaded 3 years ago right when my idol group formed and this was also our first upload too!
We aren't as cute as her though!
Here is one of her more recent videos!
You can see how much she has grown up and really evolved into an amazing dancer and singer. I like to call her my daughter because when ever I do have a child if it is a girl I want her to be as talented as Cuca. You can check out more of this adorables girls dances at her youtube page:

~Envy nerding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment