Friday, March 11, 2011

Our worlds been shaken up!

























This blog I wish was more informative... maybe one later but I am sure many of our readers are well aware of this unless you are sleeping now then lay peacefully. It is 3:49 and I am finally calm enough to mention it. ( I was in a earth quake and an in a area under tsunami warning so I am freaking out.) But yes so the news it that a 8.9M earthquake went off in the ocean around 80 miles from Japan around 1 am Pacific time. It was so big that Tokyo felt it for several minutes and are having aftershocks up to 6.0M. There was also a tsunami that has taken over most of Sedai.
Right now I am watching the news hearing about Hawaii preparing for the tsunami hit and i am nervously await news on when I should evacuate it California.
I will write a way better post when my head is screwed on! But I want to post the news up while it was fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment