Tuesday, February 8, 2011

button masher's introduction

Hello everyone my name is button masher and I'm here to introduce myself. I will be talking to you about several things but mostly the strange and odd but wonderful things in Japan. However just because I'm intrigue in the nerd culture does not mean that I approve of most of which was going on in the major studios and companies which is why I'm also going to also talking about the marketing and importing and exporting  .yes that does mean I will be ranting on about it but there's nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism even though they is a pretty big industry that does not mean that there is room for improvement.
  I'll also be talking about video games. Not a lot but only on the ones that deserve a second look and the really big blockbuster games, you know what movies as well ,not a lot though I don't mind spending money on awful movies or awful games and anime at all! So here's looking at you

1 comment: