Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wonder Woman takes over M.A.C



Here is my girly post! I found out the other day that M.A.C Cosmetics (a make up brand) now sells Wonder Woman make up.
I fan girled pretty hard until I saw the prices. Makes me remember why I sell Avon XD.
M.A.C Cosmetics has amazing quality make up and now putting the most influential female comic book hero on it they will be getting a lot of nerdy girls wanting to buy this make up to collect. Perhaps they will try it and experience a new type of art that many women are into.
If you go on the M.A.C site http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl their main page has Wonder Woman all over and has an interesting flash comic set up. The collection can be found here http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/4782/index.tmpl
Their cheapest item is fake eye lashes at $14.00 and their most expensive is the Wonder Woman utility belts, which are just make up bags with brushes in them. These items are $49.50.
Online you can also buy t-shirts and tote bags. Personally I want everything is this collection. You can tell Wonder Woman is one of my favorites!
So fella's if you have a geeky/nerdy girlfriend or want to show that special girl that she is beautiful I suggest picking this up. I know I would love it.
DND nerding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment