Monday, February 28, 2011

Where doing it man, Where MAKING THIS HAPPEN

Wtf is there anything this guy does that's NOT being a total nerd?

Answer: No.

But yeah I am Orchestral, I am the new guy. It's me.

I figured I would write a little hello to all of the nerds out there, warn everyone about the dangers of stairs, set a bar for how many Homestuck references I can make in one post.

You'll probably be hearing from me in the future.

>Orchestral: Cut the crap get on with the posting.

Alright, alright!

Jeeeeeeeez...

So if my nickname, Orchestral, weren't any indication, music is kind of my thing. I could and probably will dedicate many of my posts to exploring the music of nerd culture. We'll see. I have so many interests. So many you have no idea. They range from anything to EVERYTHING. And lemme tell you the opinions I have on them. All of the opinions. All of them.

I'm going to stop there before this gets to be a novel.

See ya next time

P.S. Eight Homestuck references.

No comments:

Post a Comment