Monday, February 28, 2011

New youtube!


Yay we now have an offical youtube!!!
Just like here it needs a make over! Many of our bloggers will also make vlogs! The vlogs will be more often than the pod cast hopefully. So far the pod cast I believe will be weekly and recorded on Mondays. We just got done recording one not to long ago. It was my first time doing a podcast so I was very excited. I do realize though that many staff members of this blog can't make it to where we hold the pod cast (school) so I wanted to make a spot where they can post solo videos or convention coverage and of course we will post all the videos on the blog site (here).
*my grammar is all over the place today! School overload! O.O*
So since I am in a library right now i will make a video when I get home tonight. I may not look the best but it will be done!

As always if you have any suggestions on what we should cover or if you want to make a con report contact us!

We now also have an offical email!!
n3rdl1fe@hotmail.com!

DnD *Envy* nerding off!

No comments:

Post a Comment