Sunday, February 6, 2011

DND signing on!


Hey everyone! I guess I am the first to introduce myself! My name is Danielle Nicole Denton and yes my initials are DND. How nerdy can that be? Yes I am a real girl and this blog was my idea to get all my nerdy friends together and to share our love for what we are into. I have yet to really find just one blog that I can go to for all my nerdy obsessions but hopefully we can make this blog the perfect place for everyone. I am bug anime fan and love going to conventions in cosplay. I do work for a couple cons so I know the industry pretty good. I play ps3,xbox 360, wii, ds, psp, and all the older games. I currently and selling avon, mostly to help fellow cosplayers with cheaper make up for cons and to keep their skin looking great. ( I have to be a little girly.)
I am studying speech communications and then hopefully majoring in Japanese so I can become a translator. maybe one day I can work for Sony -dreams-. Any ways I won't bore you to death. If you want to know more just comment me I am not afraid to comment back.


ALSO!!!!!!!!!!
Please give us feed back on topics you would liek to be coverd. We are not only here to write about what we love but also to inform and entertain you the reader.
Till next time! ~DND Nerd out~

2 comments: